Wednesday 6 February 2008

Sound of Silver - REVISITED


Well, I ignored it when it came out, I basically listened to it and dismissed it. I simply focused all my feelings about James Murphy's work on "All My Friends", which let's not kid ourselves, was probably the best single released in 2007.
Don't question it, I'm right, I'm always right.

Anyway, I thought I needed nothing more from this album, and then, one night, I was drunk, it was late and it happened... the Revisitation.
Not to be boring, raking up the past and all that, but, great stuff.


Jenski

LCD Soundsystem - Sound of Silver
LCD Soundsystem - Someone Great

1 comment:

TheDecline said...

It didn't get me straight away either, i still don't really like the first album, but this one's a real grower (I think 45:33 helped me get into it). "New York I Love You" is a brilliant song.