Friday 8 February 2008

Hey there, how, how’s it going?



Dan Le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip - Letter From God to Man

"This poem isn't actually about religion. It is kind of irrelevant to the piece whether or not you believe in God or a God or anything like that. Thats not the point......"

Right, so, whther you believe or don't believe in anything or everything, it has no bearing on the fact that this is a damn good piece of work from Dan Le Sac and Scroobius Pip.

I made Macker listen to it one night, even though he was trying to watch teevee, just so that he could hear how well the Radiohead sample is used at the end of the song. It's magic.

My brother reliably informs me that the Radiohead sample comes from the song "Planet Telex", off of the Bends. Deadly.

Alright, give it a whirl..

and because they're class like,
Dan Le Sac vs. Scroobius Pip -  Beat That My Heart Skipped

Jenski.

1 comment:

emordino said...

This is going to be one of those things where everyone around me keeps going on about a band and eventually I listen to them and they're awesome and I end up giving out to people for not recommending them hard enough. So I reckon I'm timetabled to pick up Dan et Scroob in about three weeks. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.